Shangneng ZFSQ steam generator principle introduction
The Shangneng ZFSQ steam generator is a small volume, large evaporation capacity and can quickly and efficiently provide high-quality steam and hot water generation equipment.
Shangneng ZFSQ steam generator consists of: 1. Furnace coil, 2. Burner, 3. Piston pump, 4. Steam separator, 5. Deoxygenated water tank, 6. Condensing unit and 7. Control system, etc. Most of the composition.
The single continuous coil is the heating surface of the generator. The principle of convection heat exchange between the water in the coil and the flue gas of the burner always passes through the coil surrounded by the flue gas of the burner at a high speed and is heated and vaporized in the water tube. Steam; the combustion chamber consists of a coil filled with water. The tubes are evenly divided by layers at a certain distance, which can accurately control the flow rate of the combustion gas and maintain the best heat exchange efficiency.
The Zengqi ZFSQ steam generator adopts a vertical tubular coil structure, which increases the heat load of the furnace and enhances the convection heat transfer. The volume is greatly reduced, which is 1/3 to 1/5 of the ordinary steam boiler. Compared with traditional boilers, it has the advantages of small size, light weight, more safety, and easier installation.
Working principle diagram:
● The volume of cold water in the furnace coil is less than 30L. It is not subject to the supervision regulations of the "Boiler Safety Technology Supervision Regulations." Therefore, it is not required to report and submit for approval.
● With over-temperature and over-pressure alarm system;
● Furnace over-temperature protection system;
● Gas leak protection system
3. Environmental protection
● Ordinary steam generator NOx emissions <60mg/m3;
● Low-nitrogen steam generators achieve low nitrogen emissions NOx < 30mg/m3.
● PLC control, real-time monitoring, intelligent control.
● Self-contained coil pipe, reducing pipeline system, solving the problem of descaling of the tubular boiler, without replacing the furnace body, ensuring the service life.
● Simple operation, PLC control, one-button operation.
1. Burner (patent number: ZL 2015 2 0955287.3)
● The unique design structure of the burner and blower ensures complete combustion of the fuel and transfers the maximum energy to the coil. The high-speed rotation of the air required for combustion is brought into the smoke collecting chamber of the combustion chamber, so that a part of the flame will be returned to the combustion chamber;
● The adjustment rate of the ZFSQ steam generator burner is between 5% and 100%, and the combustion chamber is always kept in a state of long-term sleep, reducing the blow dry time of the burner and ensuring that the steam is discharged within 3 minutes.
2. Furnace coil (patent number: ZL 2016 2 0273191.3)
● Coil material is made of stainless steel and high-temperature treatment to eliminate stress and oxygen corrosion, not only increase the service life, but also increase the safety of use;
3. PLC controller (patent number: ZL 2016 2 0264568.9)
● Realize the mutual adjustment between the steam pressure, evaporation and fuel consumption, air volume, furnace temperature and water supply, and have the function of remote monitoring of the Internet.
4. Separator (patent number: ZL 2015 2 0955452.5)
● Make the saturated steam dryness ≥99%;
● There is a fixed spiral blade as the nozzle of the steam separator. Regardless of steam production rate, the steam and water passing through the nozzle of the steam separator can achieve extremely high separation efficiency. Through the steam trap is sent to the oxygen tank to heat the water supply.
5. Deoxygenated water tank (patent number: ZL 2016 20423247.9)
● Thermal deoxygenation based on Henry's law and Dalton's law as the theoretical basis;
● The feed water entering the generator coil is heated to the saturation temperature of the deoxygenating pressure in the deoxygenated water tank, and the water in the water is removed from the water.
6. Condensing device (patent number: ZL 2016 2 0273191.3)
● The high-temperature water from the steam trap exchanges with the economizer to increase the thermal efficiency
7. Imported water pump (patent number: ZL 2016 2 0421164.6)
● imported from Italy piston pump;
● Linear adjustment of water supply, steam output and gas consumption;
● Convey high-temperature feedwater under the condition of overcoming coil resistance;
● Avoid high temperature and scale accumulation due to local overheating;
● Less wearing parts and better reliability.